Girls sms


Amazing MATHS MAGIC…
Zarur Try krna
259 x (Ur age) x 39 = ?
Try it & get
Surprise to c
de results
Aapki age 3 bar likhi nzar
Aayegi.
try karo








!!.. Breakup Story ..!!

Girl
: Hi Baby
Boy : Hi My lovely .. (Sending failed)

Girl
: Are u here?
Boy : Yes Yes im here (Sending failed)

Girl : Are u
ignoring me or what!!!
Boy : Honey im not... Im right here... (Sending failed)

She: It s over;
don't u ever talk to me again!

Registration behind
every girl
is absolutely free..

Though a
guy will not speak to d girl even once

but she is always
referred as..

"MERI WALI"
face-smile-big.png


A Small Boy Took A Knife
And Wrote His Girlfriend’s Name on His Hand..
After A Minute He Started Crying Loudly..
Why ???

.

Paining ???

.

No !!

.

Then ???



Girl: Do you really love me?
Boy: Of course I do.
Girl: I wanna hear you say it.
Boy: I don’t have to.
Girl: Why not?
Boy: Because...
Girl: I just want to hear you say it in words.
Boy: I can’t...
The girl started to cry softly and said:
Then you don't love me...
The two continued to walk in silence.
They reached the girls home.
Girl: Why?
Boy: Do you really want to know?
Girl: (hesitantly) Yes.
He hugged her gently, kissed the tip of her nose
and whispered in her ear,
Because three words are not enough .. ♥



Girl asked her Boyfriend
GF: Why do you love me?
BF: I have no reason.
GF: No. Give me a reason.
BF: Oh .. okay. "Because you're
beautiful, caring and attractive.
Girl was satisfied,
Then one day she got sick and
look Terribly Thin, Pale and
Weak.
GF: Do you still love me?
BF: Now that you're not pretty
and attractive do i have a reason
to love you?
Girl Cried.
The boy hold her hand and say.
BF: Now you Understand?
"Love doesn't need reasons.
I Love u and still love you no
matter what Happens."



A Boy convincing his girlfriend To trust his sincerity....







"
Trust me ..... Raheela
Oh... I mean Rizwana oh sorry Shazia aaawwwww yr kya naam tha tera" tongue.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gandy sms

Sexy Story Of Arabe,s

zardari sms